Built with best-in-class capacity, the Springfield Armory Hellcat OSP 9mm Micro-Compact 13-Round Pistol comes standard with 11+1 and 13+1 magazines. The Hellcat also features Adaptive Grip Texture that provides a positive grip without irritating your skin or putting undue wear on clothes. The OSP (Optical Sight Pistol) variant features a milled slide to accept the smallest, most popular micro red dot optics on the market.
Features and Benefits
- Flat-faced trigger body and nickle boron coated trigger group ensure a smooth, consistent trigger pull
- Loaded chamber indicator
- Rear and forward slide serrations
- Machined slide accepts the smallest, most popular micro red dot optics on the market
- 11+1 Capacity with Flush-fit magazine, 13+1 Capacity with Extended magazine
- U-Dot rear sight with Tritium & Luminescent front sight
- 3″ Cold hammer forged barrel
- Dual captive recoil spring
- Standard rail to accommodate lights or lasers
- Adaptive Grip Texture provides a positive grip that is gentle on skin and clothing
- Reversible magazine release
- Handedness: Right
- Action: Striker-fired
- Metal finish: Melonite
- Grip: Black polymer w/ Adaptive Grip Texture
- Product weight: 17.9 oz w/ Flush-fit magazine, 18.3 oz w/ Ext. magazine
- Manual Safety: No
- Product length (in.): 6
- Front sight: Tritium & Luminescent
- Magazine capacity: 11-Rounds (Flush-fit magazine), 13-Rounds (Extended magazine)
- Barrel length (in.): 3
- Rate of twist: 1:10
- Caliber: 9mm
What’s in the Box
- Pinky-extension magazine floorplate
- (1) 11-Round magazine, (1) 13-Round magazine
- Springfield Armory Hellcat OSP 9mm Micro-Compact 13-Round Pistol
- Trigger lock
- Owner’s manual
- Soft case
Important Product and Safety Information
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
- Firearms purchased online are shipped to your local Academy Sports + Outdoors as selected in the checkout process.
- Please note that all firearm purchases require valid US government issued ID and related firearm paperwork.
- You must be a resident of the state selected for pickup.