The Kimber Micro Stainless Rosewood .380 Pistol has smooth, checkered rosewood grips and a satin silver slide and frame finish. This centerfire handgun weighs 13.4 ounces and has a fixed, low-profile sight with a 3.9-inch radius. The match-grade trigger is made of aluminum, and the pistol has a full-length guide rod.
Features and Benefits
- Smooth, checkered rosewood grips
- Solid, aluminum, match-grade trigger
- 7-round magazine capacity
- 2.75-inch, stainless-steel barrel with aluminum frame and satin silver finish
- Full-length guide rod
- Fixed, low-profile sights with 3.9-inch radius
- 5.6-inch length
- Trigger pull (lb.): 7
- Metal finish: Satin
- Action: Double
- Product weight: 13.4 ounces
- Barrel length (in.): 2.75
- Handedness: Right
- Grip: Rosewood
- Product length (in.): 5.6
- Style: Pistol
- Magazine capacity: 7
- Rate of twist: 1 in 16 inches LH
- Caliber: .380
- Rifle Ammo Type: Centerfire
What’s in the Box
- Kimber Micro Stainless Rosewood .380 Pistol
Important Product and Safety Information
- You must be a resident of the state selected for pickup.
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
- Firearms purchased online are shipped to your local Academy Sports + Outdoors as selected in the checkout process.
- Please note that all firearm purchases require valid US government issued ID and related firearm paperwork.