Featuring semiautomatic, single action with a 7-round capacity, the Kimber Custom II 2-Tone .45 ACP Semiautomatic Pistol is constructed with a stainless-steel, match-grade barrel. This pistol is designed with a KimPro II finish with a satin frame and matte slide and a smooth, checkered rosewood grip. Low-profile dovetail front and rear sights. Made in USA.
Features and Benefits
- Made in USA
- Front and rear cocking serrations
- KimPro II finish with a satin frame and matte slide
- Extended magazine catch
- Semiautomatic, single action with a 7-round capacity
- Stainless-steel, match-grade barrel
- Low-profile dovetail front and rear sights
- High-ride beavertail grip safety
- Smooth, checkered rosewood grip
- Match-grade trigger
- Thumb and firing-pin block safeties
- Manufacturer warranty – parts: 1 year
- Trigger pull (lb.): 4
- Action: Single
- Metal finish: KimPro II
- Product weight: 38 oz.
- Manual Safety: Yes
- Barrel length (in.): 5
- Handedness: Right
- Grip: Smooth checkered rosewood
- Manufacturer warranty – labor: 1 year
- Product length (in.): 8.7
- Front sight: Low-profile dovetail
- Style: Pistol
- Magazine capacity: 7
- Manufacturer warranty – general: 1 year
- Rear sight: Low-profile dovetail
- Caliber: .45 ACP
- Rifle Ammo Type: Centerfire
What’s in the Box
- Cable lock
- Kimber Custom II 2-Tone .45 ACP Semiautomatic Pistol
- Owner’s manual
- Plastic case
Important Product and Safety Information
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
- You must be a resident of the state selected for pickup.
- Please note that all firearm purchases require valid US government issued ID and related firearm paperwork.
- Firearms purchased online are shipped to your local Academy Sports + Outdoors as selected in the checkout process.