Remington UMC Military/Law Enforcement Div. 9mm 115 gr. Full Metal Jacket (FMJ) – 50 Rounds
This is a Remington production overrun on this Mil./L.E. Training Ammunition. This high quality, new production, non-corrosive, boxer primed reloadable brass cased ammunition is packaged in plain cardboard boxes for Mil./L.E. dept.’s around the country. All Remington components (R-P brass) loaded right here in the United States ensures this ammunition is accurate and reliable. Whether for practice, target shooting or training exercises, Remington ammunition is an excellent choice for high volume shooting.
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Bullet Weight: 115 Grain
- Bullet Style: Full Metal Jacket
- Bullet Casing: Brass
- Bullet Primer: Boxer, Non-Corrosive
- Muzzle (Velocity): 1145 fps
- Muzzle (Energy): 335 ft. lb.
- Manufacture Part #: 23959
- Made in the USA by Remington Arms Company